top of page

Wed, Mar 23


37 Gallery

KNO Kyiv Non Objective: Solidarity exhibition

Registration is closed
See other events
KNO Kyiv Non Objective: Solidarity exhibition
KNO Kyiv Non Objective: Solidarity exhibition

Time & Location

Mar 23, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

37 Gallery , Budapest, Bartók Béla út 37, 1114 Hungary

About the event

Exhibition Opening 

Exhibition to support Ukrainian artists.

We express our sincere solidarity with the Ukrainian people, protesting against the violence.

As a public benefit organisation “KNO | Kyiv Non Objective” founded by Tiberij Szilvasi (Tibor Szilvasi), Badri Gubianuri, Elena Dombrovska and Serhiy Popov Ukrainian Serhiy Popov, Yerevan, Yerevan, Yerevan and Serhiy Popov. Their previous programmes include Billy Gruner (AU), Suzan Shutan (US), Richard van der Aa (FR) and TILMAN (DE/ US/FR) in collaboration with consultant artists and in collaboration with artists from The group facilitates contemporary reductive and non reductive and non-objective networks of artists internationally. The main objectives and activities of the organisation are to create an international multi-disciplinary platform for the development of an international platform for the exchange of knowledge in the field of contemporary non-tangible art. different artistic practices and concepts and concepts in the field of fine arts, visual arts, multimedia, music, philosophy and other categories; contributing to current trends in non-tangible art the development of current trends in the field of non-material art, art critics and representatives of other creative industries between artists and other creative industries. 80% of the proceeds from the sale of the paintings will be donated to the Kyiv group (, while the remaining 20% will be donated by the gallery to Caritas Ukraine ( ), as proposed by the group.

Prints in the Pigmenta Art Print Lab ( owned by Tamás Szeklencei is contributing to the support of Ukrainian artists and the charity by waiving his fees.

Exhibiting artists:

Serhiy Popov

Badri Gubianuri

Myroslav Vayda

Tiberiy Szilvashi

Elena Dombrovska

On view: 23 March - 31 March 2022. 

Share this event

bottom of page